LeadPro 24|7 supports multiple Lead Capture and aggregation methods to allowing you to easily input all the leads you recieve from multiple sources.
Leads or Inquiries are generated through several channels by a business. The breadth and depth of lead generation channels vary from business to business. While small businesses might have limited number of lead generation sources, large businesses employ multiple number of channels (such as corporate web sites, search engines (via SEO / PPC), telemarketing, partners and affiliates (CPA), and third party lead generators).
When multiple channels are used for lead generation, it is becoming increasingly complex to integrate all the leads, promptly distribute and expedite lead delivery. Each source of lead generation may also provide different levels information on the prospective lead. Capturing all the leads in one central lead database routing and delivery is the most intensive and error prone process for many lead companies.
The system supports the following methods of Lead Capture from various sources:
- Sign-up Forms (Forms linked from LeadPro 24|7 or custom hosted forms on customer web sites can directly feed the data to the system)
- 3rd Party Lead Providers (System can interface with third party lead providers / internet generation companies using its advanced API)
- Advanced API (web services based, industry standard process for integrating with enterprise systems and publisher web sites)
- Email Parsing (incoming emails from partners can be parsed / scanned by the system and loaded into the respective lead list, without manual intervention)
- Importing from External Data files (Lead data can be imported from files such as Excel (XLS), Comma separated (CSV), Access (MDB), XML, and flat text files.)
- Manual Data Entry (While this is the time consuming process, small business might still benefit by using this method to capture leads from disparate sources.)
As an example, LeadPro 24|7 lead database system can interface with Insurance Lead Providers such as NetQuote, ZipSearch, AllWebLeads, InsureMe, InsWeb / AgentInsider, InsuranceLeads.Com, InsuranceLeadz.Com, etc. for automatic internet lead capture.
Similarly, the system can also interface with Mortgage Lead Providers such as LendingTree, LowerMyBills, etc.
Other examples would be capture of Higher Education leads, Debt settlement leads, Loan Modification leads, etc.
As LeadPro 24|7 is an integrated lead capture, distribution, delivery and lead management solution suite, dealing with multiple systems and databases for lead capture, distribution and lead follow-up can be avoided, which in turn will improve the lead processing efficiency and increase lead conversion rate.
Configuration and consulting services are also offered to define the lead capture process and automate the lead distribution processes. For more information on using LeadPro 24|7 for Lead Capture, please contact us.
For more details and take a look at the overview of these functions, please see Lead Capture and Distribution Management Software Overview pages.
Or request a Free Trial (no obligation, no commitment, no contract) and test drive the service to see how it fits your internet lead business requirements.