Includes Survey Results Summary, Individual Survey Responses, Cross Tab Analysis, TURF and other Analytics Reports in Real Time.
LeadPro 24|7 helps you plan and design effective survey questionnaires, deploy and collect response data, and analyze survey responses in Real Time.
In order to analyze the survey response results in real time, the solution also includes detailed reports such as Survey Response Summary, Individual Responses, Result Data Export / Download, Cross Tab Report, TURF analysis / simulation report and Survey Snapshot. Online Survey Analytics reporting includes the following reports and features. Click on the link to learn more about the respective survey report.
- Survey Results Summary report
- Individual Survey Response report
- Cross Tab Analysis report
- TURF (Total Unduplicated Reach and Frequency) Analysis and Simulation report
- Survey Email Invitation Analysis report
- Survey Snapshot View
Survey Analysis and Reporting Features
- All reports available in Real Time
- Filtering included for all levels of reporting
- Extensive targeting feature using Email List Filtering function
- Charts and Graphs for Response Analysis
- Drill Down Feature in all reports
- Response Data Downloadable to MS Excel (and SPSS)
Web based Survey software
LeadPro 24|7 Web Survey solution includes a number of powerful features including Multiple Question Types, Survey Progress Bar, Custom Pages for Intro / Welcome, Survey Closed, and Thank You messages, Optional Custom URLs, Multiple Deployment Modes and Response Collector Types, Question Help, Kiosk Mode, Password Protection and Anonymous Survey Data Collection.
Please take a moment to browse through the survey management related information by clicking on the links provided on the right side panel. For more details and take a look at the overview of these functions, please see Online Surveys Overview pages.
Or request a Free Online Surveys Software Account (no obligation, no commitment, no contract) and test drive the service to see how it fits your requirements. The free web surveys tool can accommodate only 100 responses per survey; however there is no restriction on number of surveys.
Please download a copy of Web Surveys Analysis and Reporting document in PDF format to take a look at the real time reporting and analysis features of the Survey Builder tool.