This report provides a high level summary of survey statistics including response count, survey completion rate and results for the given Survey.
Survey Snapshot is a bird's eye view of a given survey. Survey Snapshot can be viewed from all reports in the survey solution. All survey lists include a hyperlink for the survey name, which can be used to access the snapshot. The report will include the following:
- High level survey definition properties
- Total survey responses
- Completed survey responses
- Abandoned responses
- Percentages / rates for these metrics
- Metrics at each response collector level
- Status of survey
- Status of individual data collectors for the survey
- Summary of survey responses
This will be a useful executive / management level survey report.
Survey Analytics reporting includes the following reports. Click on the link to learn more about the respective survey report.
- Survey Results Summary report
- Individual Survey Response report
- Cross Tab Analysis report
- TURF (Total Unduplicated Reach and Frequency) Analysis and Simulation report,/a>
- Survey Email Invitation Analysis report
- Survey Snapshot View
Survey Reporting Features
- Delivered in Real Time
- Charts and Graphs for Response Analysis
- Drill Down Feature in all reports
- Response Data Downloadable to MS Excel
Web based Survey Software
LeadPro 24|7 Web Survey software solution includes a number of powerful features including Multiple Question Types, Survey Progress Bar, Custom Pages for Intro / Welcome, Custom URLs, Survey Closed, and Thank You messages, Multiple Deployment Modes and Response Collector Types, Question Help, Question Branching, Custom Survey templates, Kiosk Mode, and Anonymous Survey Data Collection.
Please take a moment to browse through the survey management related information by clicking on the links provided on the right panel. For more details and take a look at the overview of these functions, please see Online Surveys Overview pages.
Or request a 30 Day Online Survey Trial Account (no obligation, no commitment, no contract) and test drive the service to see how it fits your requirements. The free trial survey account can accommodate only 250 responses; however there is no restriction on number of surveys or number of questions in each survey.
Please download a copy of Sales Lead Distribution Management information sheet in PDF format.