LeadPro 24|7 Survey module helps to design surveys using the survey creation wizard. Survey templates and past surveys can be used to quickly design surveys.
Survey design is the most critical factor in determining the usefulness of survey based research for businesses as well as academic community. LeadPro 24|7 helps you to plan and design effective surveys.
Some of the considerations to be kept in mind by the survey designer while planning and designing survey questions are:
- Number of Questions - There is no hard and fast rule to decide the number of questions. However, lower the number of questions, it is better from the survey respondents' perspective.
- Type of Questions - Survey Designer should use the right type of questions to elicit input from the survey taker. Misleading questions might lead to wrong answers. If you can drop any question without affecting the survey intent, then it should be dropped.
- Order of Questions - The order of appearance of questions is very important while conducting research using surveys.
- Clarity of Questions - Questions should convey the the correct intent. Question Description / Help feature available in LeadPro 24|7 survey solution can be leveraged to increase clarity.
- Simple and Concise Questions - Questions should not be unwieldy and very long. Jargon and unwanted words and lengthy sentences should be avoided.
- Time required to complete the Survey - Inform the respondent about the total time required to complete the survey. Again, lower the time required, more complete responses can be obtained. Set the expectation of the survey taker right at start of the survey and the survey invitation (if used). Use customizable Survey Introduction / Welcome page option in LeadPro 24|7 survey solution.
- Target Audience for the Survey - Selecting the right target audience / panel members is most crucial in survey design and research. Use segmentation and filtering features available in LeadPro 24|7 to target the right segment.
- Look and Feel of the Survey - LeadPro 24|7 provides a number of features such as themes, custom pages for introduction, closed and thank you messages, font sizes and color for the questions and answers, headers, and footers.
- Information to be provided to the Survey Respondent - Again, use the Introduction / welcome page and Survey Invitation Emails to provide required information to the survey takers, so that you will get more completed survey responses.
- Objective of the Survey - Most of the above the factors are determined by the objective of the survey. Enough ground work should be done before deciding the survey size, number of questions, survey sample size, survey question types, etc.
- Effectiveness of the Survey - Shorter surveys are always effective when compared with longer ones.
- Survey Deployment Modes - Surveys can be deployed in multiple modes (such as web links, email invitations, web site pop-ups) and combined with paper based and telephone surveys, if required.
- Sample Size - For survey research sample size is an important criterion. While for non-scientific surveys, sample size is generally random, it is essential not to arrive at wrong conclusions based on such responses.
- Survey Analysis Requirements - Survey Questions should be designed keeping the survey data analysis requirements in mind. In-sufficient data may provide misleading outcomes.
Web based Survey software
LeadPro 24|7 Survey solution includes a number of powerful features including Multiple Question Types, Survey Progress Bar, Custom Pages for Intro / Welcome, Survey Closed, and Thank You messages, Multiple Deployment Modes and Response Collector Types, Question Help, Kiosk Mode, and Anonymous Survey Data Collection.
In order to analyze the survey response results in real time, the solution also includes detailed reports such as Survey Response Summary, Individual Responses, Result Data Export / Download, Cross Tab Report, TURF report and Survey Snapshot.
Please take a moment to browse through the survey management related information by clicking on the links provided on the right side panel. For more details and take a look at the overview of these functions, please see Online Surveys Overview pages.
Or request a Free Trial Account (no obligation, no commitment, no contract) and test drive the service to see how it fits your requirements. The free trial survey account can accommodate only 250 responses; however there is no restriction on number of surveys or number of questions in each survey.
Please download a copy of Sales Lead Management information sheet in PDF format.