Website Surveys can be designed, created and deployed online in minutes using the LeadPro 24|7 Web Surveys Builder software tool.
Website Visitor Satisfaction Surveys are employed to gauge the satisfaction ratings and user experience of your website visitors. The Survey Builder is also available as a Free version for small businesses and marketing professionals.
- Over 15 survey question types in the Survey Builder can be leveraged to build meaningful survey questionnaire to get clear answers from the web site visitors.
- The online surveys can be built in a few minutes. Typically, the website surveys will have only a few questions. Minimum number of questions on the survey questionnaire will elicit get more responses completed. If the questionnaire is long, the visitors will bail out and abandon the survey in partial state. For a best practice tip, please visit the blog post on Top 3 Survey Questions to Ask Website Visitors.
- The web surveys can be fully branded and customized to reflect your corporate image and get quality responses. Visitor experience surveys will be great for eCommerce sites and Online shopping sites as the survey results can be used to improve the online shopping experience and decrease the shopping cart abandonment rates.
- The survey design and creation module of the system includes multiple pre-built look and feel themes to customize the web site visitor surveys. The Survey Introduction / Greeting page message can be leveraged to establish a relationship and increase the comfort level of the browser to increase the survey completion rates.
- Surveys can be deployed using multiple methods such as Web URL link, Website pop-up, etc. However, website pop-up is the most preferred method for website visitor satisfaction surveys.
- Site visitor feedback obtained through the system can be analyzed and viewed online in real time. Unlike traditioonal survey methods, online survey tool provides real time analysis and reports.
Other Types of Web Surveys
The Online Surveys Software tool can be used for conducting a number other surveys. Some of these are listed below:
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys are employed to gauge the satisfaction ratings from the customers. Matrix (rating scale) type questions are leveraged to get the feedback from the customers.
- Market Research Surveys are used to seek opinions / feedback from the market for certain product / service. Suitable surveys can be designed and emailed to the target audience.
- Product Research Surveys are used to elicit opinions from the target group about a specific product. The survey audience could be regular customers or a select panel group.
- Employee Feedback Surveys are used by organizations to survey their employees regarding the organization, products, services, processes, employee benefits, employee satisfaction, etc. The terminology Enterprise Feedback Management is used to represent the employee surveys, customer surveys, and other business partner surveys.
- Patient Satisfaction Surveys are employed by the healthcare industry in order to measure the service quality levels and gauge the patient satisfaction.
- Academic Research Surveys are extensively used the educational institutions, research laboratories, and students as part of their research studies.
- Consumer Panel Research Surveys are essential tools in the hands of consumer marketing companies. LeadPro 24|7 survey tool includes an extensive Panel Management module with inbuilt email list management. Subscription / opt-in / opt-out management, drip emails, etc. can be used by the survey designers and marketers.
- Non-profit / Membership Surveys are employed by non-profit organizations such as associations, clubs, religious bodies, and other volunteer organizations to survey their beneficiaries, volunteers and donors.
- Shopping Experience Surveys are used by retailers and shops to obtain feedback from their shoppers.
- eCommerce Experience Surveys help measure the satisfaction ratings of online shoppers. The survey invitations can be triggered automatically using the drip email trigger mechanism in LeadPro 24|7. By improving the online experience levels of browsers, more visitors can be converted to buyers.
Online Surveys SolutionLeadPro 24|7 Survey application includes a number of powerful features to meet the requirements of all the above survey types. In order to analyze the survey response results in real time, the solution also includes detailed reports such as Survey Response Summary, Individual Responses, Result Data Export / Download, Cross Tab Report, TURF analysis report and Survey Snapshot.
Please take a moment to browse through the survey management related information by clicking on the links provided on the right side panel. For more details and take a look at the overview of these functions, please refer to Online Surveys Overview pages.
Or request a Free Online Survey Software Account sign-up (no commitment, no contract) and test drive the service to see how it fits your requirements. The free trial survey account can accommodate only 250 responses; however there is no restriction on number of surveys or number of questions in each survey.
Please download a copy of Online Survey Design, Analysis and Management information sheet in PDF format.
Please download a copy of Sales Lead Tracking, Distribution and Management information sheet in PDF format.
Please download a copy of Email Marketing Automation information sheet in PDF format.